Monday, July 25, 2011

WEBSITE OF THE DAY - Songs from the Shed

Visit a shed like no other
WEBSITE OF THE DAY ? Songs from the Shed  . WebsiteoftheDay, Websites, Software, Online,  0

This weekend, if the weather’s good, I might reorganise my shed. Sad, I know, but you get to a certain time in your life and these things matter.

I might take out all the tools, all the bikes, all the toys, all the pots of paint and rusty nails. Then I’ll put them all back again. It’s therapeutic. It’s calming. And it’s very, very boring, I realize.

What I won’t do is install a sound system and a webcam and turn my shed into a live music venue, which is the envy of many pubs and clubs.

That’s already been done and very successfully so too.

At www.songsfromtheshed.com you can catch all the musical performances from this former British Army billet in Somerset, and you might be surprised at what you find.

No wonder it’s been voted ‘Shed of the Year”

Clearly I’m going to have up my game this weekend.

Tags: Websites Software Online WebsiteOfTheDay

WEBSITE OF THE DAY ? Songs from the Shed originally appeared on http://www.pocket-lint.com on Fri, 22 Jul 2011 01:00:00 +0100

VIRGIN MEDIA VIEWSONIC VERISIGN VERIFONE HOLDINGS VEECO INSTRUMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment