Monday, February 14, 2011

WEBSITE OF THE DAY - Memorari

A free reminder service for the habitually forgetful
WEBSITE OF THE DAY - Memorari. WebsiteoftheDay, Websites, Software, Online 0

I am forgetful. On an epic scale. I like to think of my forgetfulness as a side effect of having a creative brain, full of wonderful ideas and not enough room for the day-to-day trivia. My wife however, reliably informs me that I am, in fact, just plain old-fashioned useless.

Which is how I found about www.memorari.us. Mrs H started using this to remind me do to all sorts of things and, once I'd got over the barefaced cheek of it, I actually found the whole thing quite useful.

You can set reminders for anybody you like, through email, SMS, or numerous other online services like Jabber and Yahoo. (Check availability for your mobile network as not all are listed. But if that's the case, drop them a line and they should be able to add it to the list).

It's a simple, quick and easy way to set reminders and best of all it's free.

Tags: Websites Software Online WebsiteOfTheDay

WEBSITE OF THE DAY - Memorari originally appeared on http://www.pocket-lint.com on Mon, 14 Feb 2011 01:00:00 +0000

YAHOO XILINX WESTERN DIGITAL VOLT INFORMATION SCIENCES VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY

No comments:

Post a Comment