Sunday, November 28, 2010

TeamViewer 6 for Android now available

Just last week, the Teamviewer 6 beta arrived for Windows users. With the arrival of my first Android device in the mail, I had hoped it wouldn't be too long before the crew released a beta for Android -- and today my waiting as at an end. Teamviewer is now available for installation on your Android device, and it's a welcome addition to my remote support arsenal.

Functionality is every bit as good as the iOS version I looked at a while back -- in fact, I even wrote part of this post on my Windows 7 laptop via my Droid using TeamViewer. Mouse control is smooth, zooming and changing the remote desktop's screen resolution is a breeze, and the UI includes buttons for sending specials keys like Windows, control, and alt. It's much easier to manage a 23" inch desktop via a 4" mobile screen than you would think using TeamViewer for Android.

We'll have a full review once TeamViewer 6 becomes available in the Market. Check out additional images of the beta in action after the break!

Thanks to Sebastian for the screenshots -- apparently I need to go have a quick shower.

Download TeamViewer 6 Beta for Android

Continue reading TeamViewer 6 for Android now available

TeamViewer 6 for Android now available originally appeared on Download Squad on Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments



Add to digg Add to del.icio.us Add to Google Add to StumbleUpon Add to Facebook Add to Reddit Add to Technorati

THQ TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TERADATA TELETECH HOLDINGS TECHNITROL

No comments:

Post a Comment